- Net Income, Revenues Rise for UHS in Q3
- Solving Postacute Care Transition Challenges
- DaVita Commercial Revenue Dips, Volume Slides
- App-Based Companies Pushing Prop. 22 Say Drivers Will Get Health Benefits. Will They?
- Despite COVID Concerns, Teams Venture Into Nursing Homes to Get Out the Vote
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
Hospital Bills for Uninsured COVID Patients Are Covered, but No One Tells Them
An investigation into the death of 30-year-old Darius Settles found that, like many uninsured COVID-19 patients, he had never been...
Sen. Graham Complains That 3 Blue States Get a Third of ACA Funding
His statement got us wondering if those numbers are true.
Home Invisible Block