- Veterans Affairs Secretary Headlines GOP Fundraiser as COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Solving Postacute Care Transition Challenges
- Telehealth Global Market to Hit $185.5B by 2026
- Verma: Radiation Oncology Model Delayed Until July 2021
- Despite Pandemic Threat, Gubernatorial Hopefuls Avoid COVID Nitty-Gritty
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
CMS to Reduce Payments for Some COVID-19 Tests
Starting January 1, 2021, these codes will be reimbursed at a base rate of $75.
Purdue Pharma to Pay $8B to Settle Criminal, Civil Charges for Key Role in Opioid Epidemic
The settlement does not release from further criminal charges the Sackler family, owners of Purdue, nor any of company's executives...
Home Invisible Block