- OSHA Fines Hospitals for PPE Failures Related to COVID-19
- Creating the Hospital of the Future
- TJC Releases Advice to Protect Well-Being of Healthcare Workers During Pandemic
- What Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death means for the Supreme Court's ACA case
- Five stats you need to know about price transparency
Improving Hand Hygiene Requires a Multi-Modal Approach
As hospitals reopen services, patients are seeking assurances the facility has made their well-being a priority from the moment they...
What to Know Ahead of the BPCI-A Deadline
Participating providers have received claims data through June, which offers a decent understanding of the financial performance of organizations through...
Cory Gardner's Bill Has as Much to Do With Politics as Preexisting Conditions
Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo) said in a tweet on September 15 he authored legislation "to guarantee coverage to people with...
Home Invisible Block