- Poorly Protected Postal Workers Are Catching COVID-19 by the Thousands. It's One More Threat to Voting by Mail.
- Creating the Hospital of the Future
- Opinion: Three lessons from COVID-19 on accelerating biopharma innovation
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- Five stats you need to know about price transparency
Improving Hand Hygiene Requires a Multi-Modal Approach
As hospitals reopen services, patients are seeking assurances the facility has made their well-being a priority from the moment they...
ICD-10-CM Reporting, Querying for Acute Pulmonary Edema
To differentiate non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema from cardiogenic causes, there are a few areas that the CDI specialists and coders can...
CMS Finalizes Models to Address Chronic Kidney Disease, Cancer
The End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Treatment Choices (ETC) Model follows up on President Donald Trump's kidney care executive order signed...
Home Invisible Block