- U.S. hits highest daily COVID-19 case count since pandemic began
- Solving Postacute Care Transition Challenges
- Southwest Georgia Regional Medical Center closes after more than 70 years
- 'He did not deserve this': Patient sues California hospital after security guards allegedly beat him unconscious
- Hospital CEOs in Georgia lead in healthcare and business
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
Top-Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse Makes the Case for Investing in Nurses
BCEN's 2020 Distinguished CPEN Award winner discusses why certified nurses are suited to lead during a pandemic and how investment...
Not Mentioned in Cuomo's Coronavirus Book: How Many Nursing Home Residents Died in New York
Cuomo's new book on leadership, published as the pandemic continues to ravage America, touts his willingness to speak hard truths...
Home Invisible Block