- Former CEO Agrees to Sell 13 Properties to Settle False Claims Case
- Clinical Supply Chain Integration Could Boost Hospital Bottom Lines
- Startup Seeks To Hold Doctors, Hospitals Accountable On Patient Record Requests
- Post-ISCHEMIA: Focus Turns to Testing for Stable Angina
- Indiana Health System Develops New Measure of Care Value
The Future of Healthcare Leadership: Translating Data Into Action
Healthcare leaders have a new challenge: leadership itself. Huron?s survey of healthcare executives, directors and managers reveals their most pressing...
Enforcing Hospital Price Transparency: Is $300 Max Daily Fine Big Enough?
If a hospital were to be assessed the maximum penalty for an entire year, it would owe $109,500 for failing...
CDC Increases Estimate of Deaths Linked to Antibiotic-Resistant Infections
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists 18 kinds of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and fungi that pose urgent, serious, or...
Home Invisible Block