- Pandemic increases burnout among New Hampshire's healthcare workers
- Solving Postacute Care Transition Challenges
- Phoebe Sumter CEO, hospital auxiliary recognized for volunteer work
- 8 leading names in digital health weigh in on the biggest barriers facing the industry
- Emerson CEO: Coronavirus pandemic affecting mental health
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
ICD-10-PCS Codes for Therapeutic Introductions
The 12 new ICD-10-PCS procedure codes listed are designated as non-OR and do not affect any major diagnostic category or...
Not Mentioned in Cuomo's Coronavirus Book: How Many Nursing Home Residents Died in New York
Cuomo's new book on leadership, published as the pandemic continues to ravage America, touts his willingness to speak hard truths...
Home Invisible Block