- Dermatologist hired to run Theranos' lab testifies in Elizabeth Holmes' fraud trial
- Bringing Consumerism to the Healthcare Financial Experience
- Feds pledge $100M to address healthcare worker shortages
- These are the 11 most in-demand healthcare jobs of the next decade
- Facing High-Cost Claims? Look for the Right Excess Risk Coverage
Addressing Behavioral Health Needs Helps Patients, Providers and Communities
America?s healthcare system is experiencing a significant need for high-quality behavioral health services.
Why Customer Service is the Highest-Paid Rev Cycle Position at UC San Diego Health
'We are the face of the patient financial experience,' says Terri Meier, director of system patient revenue cycle for UC...
New IDSA President: 'The COVID-19 Pandemic Is Not Going Anywhere Fast'
Daniel McQuillen, MD, says the IDSA has played a leading role in the pandemic response and needs to address misinformation...
Home Invisible Block