The 2021 National Provider Enrollment Forum will take place on September 21 and 22 at the Sheraton Nashville Grand Downtown in Nashville, TN.
A version of this article was first published February 17, 2021, by HCPro's Credentialing Resource Center, a sibling publication to HealthLeaders.
We are currently seeking industry experts to speak at our upcoming conference, the National Provider Enrollment Forum, featuring a new credentialing and privileging track! This two-day, can’t-miss event will deliver fresh and valuable content for nearly every title and function in the medical staff services and provider enrollment industries.
The 2021 National Provider Enrollment Forum will take place on September 21 and 22 at the Sheraton Nashville Grand Downtown in Nashville, TN. To apply, click here and fill out the application by Monday, February 22, 2021. Note: We are looking for detailed proposals with results to quantify the success that you’ve had. Please feel free to contact Son Hoang at email@example.com with any questions.
Presentation topics may cover something from the list below, but this list is not exclusive:
- Enrollment with Medicare and/or Medicaid as well as private payers
- Enrollment technology and software
- Revalidations and maintaining enrollment
- Enrollment denials
- Strategies for remote work
- Credentialing and privileging providers
- Considerations for telemedicine practitioners
- Temporary, emergency, and disaster privileges
- Peer review, including ongoing professional practice evaluation and focused professional practice evaluation
- Medical staff governance
- Negligent credentialing
- Reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Professional development for enrollment and credentialing professionals
Presentations should provide concrete solutions that attendees can adapt for use at their companies, as well as quantitative proof of how the solutions worked. Presentations also should demonstrate entire projects from inception to completion, or to the present day. When choosing speakers, we will consider the following criteria:
- Specificity: No vague, sanitized presentations, please. Our attendees demand objectivity (both successes and setbacks addressed), facts, numbers, dollars saved/earned, mistakes made or avoided and lessons learned.
- Originality: We’re looking for fresh yet functional solutions to credentialing and enrollment challenges, revealing real-world experiences.
- Practicality: We want sessions that speak to the immediate concerns of MSPs, credentialing specialists, and enrollment professionals. You should offer usable strategies that attendees can take home and implement.
- Slides, overheads and handouts: We’ll give special attention to presentations supplemented by informative audio/visuals and information-packed handouts that attendees can take home with them. Speakers should be willing to provide attendees with a relevant tool designed to help adopt strategies in presentation.
Presenters must complete the application prior to the February 22, 2021 deadline. Click here to complete the speaker application or paste this link into your browser: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/41545622/7c61/
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) is the premier destination for credentialing, privileging, and peer review expertise. Membership provides MSPs, quality professionals, and medical staff leaders with a collection of continuously updated tools, best practice strategies, and compliance tips developed by industry experts. With three membership tiers, you can customize your access level depending on your education and training needs. Learn more.