Check out the speakers, sessions, and product launches that HealthLeaders is looking forward to at the MGMA 19 Financial Conference in Las Vegas.
HealthLeaders will be attending the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) 19 Financial Conference in Las Vegas from March 3 - 5, an industry event focusing on financially efficiency efforts and tools promoting profitability.
We're looking forward to speaking with industry leaders on topics relating to contract negotiation, physician compensation matrixes, and ways to reform the revenue cycle.
Below is an outline of what's on the agenda for topics and what we're keeping on our watchlist.
Sunday, March 3:
- Cutting Through the Hype: Understanding Blockchain Use Cases in Healthcare
Monday, March 4:
- Preparing for Successful Contract Negotiation
- Five Ways to Improve Operational Efficiency and Reduce Overhead Costs
- Designing an Innovative Compensation Plan to Fit Your Practice
- How Specialty Practices are Transforming Their Revenue Cycles for Growth and Efficiency
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Value-Based Contracting
Tuesday, March 5:
- The Evolving Federal Payment Landscape
- Building a High Performing Accountable Care Organization: A Case-Study
- The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Richie Etwaru, CEO of Hu-manity.co
- Catherine Frey, contracting manager for managed care with Baptist Health
- Robert Saunders, MHA, vice president of consulting at Change Healthcare
- Timothy Smith, CPA/ABV, senior managing director at Ankura
- Elizabeth Jaggers, MBA, CPA, administrative director at the University of Iowa Health Care
- Colin Carrol, MHA, administrative fellow University of Iowa Physicians
- Mitchell Hollander, MD, CEO of Michigan Institute of Urology
- Parag Shah, president of practice solutions at Integra Connect.
- Doral Jacobsen, MBA, FACMPR, CEO of Prosper Beyond Inc.
- Mollie Gelburd, JD, associate director of government affairs for MGMA
- Pariksith Singh, MD, CEO of Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC
- Jude Pierre, MD, Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC
- Bill Benjamin, partner at the Institute for Health and Human Potential
If you or someone from your organization will be attending the MGMA 19 Financial Conference, email me to set up a time to chat.
Editor's note: This article has been updated to clarify Parag Shah's role at Integra Connect.
Jack O'Brien is the finance editor at HealthLeaders, a Simplify Compliance brand.
Photo credit: LAS VEGAS - OCT 05 : The Caesars Palace hotel on October 05 , 2016 in Las Vegas. Caesars Palace is a luxury hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip. Caesars has 3,348 rooms in five towers - Image / Editorial credit: Kobby Dagan / Shutterstock.com