HealthLeaders is seeking to spotlight the best twenty healthcare problem solvers. The chosen nominees will shed light on healthcare issues that they have helped solve in the modern healthcare landscape.
Are you or a colleague a healthcare problem solver? Any person who is leading change in healthcare or knows of a colleague who is doing so is welcome to submit a nomination. There is no fee to enter.
The 2020 HealthLeaders editorial team, in conjunction with an executive leader panel, will select twenty people to highlight in the September/October 2020 HealthLeaders magazine and on the HealthLeaders website.
The winning nominations will showcase creative solutions that the nominees have helped implement at their organizations or within the healthcare industry.
This solution can have occurred at any time, as long as it reflects current industry standards and continues to benefit the organization or healthcare industry.
The nominee(s) should provide:
- A specific (and widely relatable) challenge that sparked a meaningful change in healthcare
- The steps that the nominee(s) took to conceive, develop, and implement their solution, including any hurdles they overcame along the way
- The short- and long-term effects of the solution (with data and results)
- Takeaways for the broader professional community
Use the following questions to guide your responses on the 2020 HealthLeaders Twenty nominee form and, by extension, help the HealthLeaders executive leader panel understand how you or a colleague made a difference in healthcare:
- What specific healthcare challenge inspired action?
- What was the proposed solution, and what was the rationale for its implementation?
- Who was involved in development and execution, and what role did each participant play?
- What were the key steps in implementation?
- What were the important effects of the solution?
- Did the involved parties encounter any challenges in developing or implementing the solution? If so, how did they address those obstacles?
- What can the broader healthcare leadership community take away from your experience? In other words, why should HealthLeaders readers care about your journey?
Embrace the spotlight
The HealthLeaders executive leader panel will select twenty people to feature in the HealthLeaders September/October 2020 magazine along with profiles featured on the HealthLeaders website.
If you or a colleague is selected, you’ll not only get the opportunity to bolster your professional portfolio, highlight your healthcare organization’s top-notch processes, and lead an important industry conversation, you’ll also provide your peers with inspiration and the impetus to improve their own processes.
Nominees who are selected to be featured in the HealthLeaders Twenty magazine feature must be available for interview by HealthLeaders editors in June 2020 as well as participate in a photoshoot. HealthLeaders' preference would be an environmental portrait where the nominee is in a location that is relative to the topic/solution. If a photoshoot is not possible, a corporate portrait can be provided. We will need a high-resolution jpeg (300 dpi minimum) at 5"x7" or larger. A color or black and white photo is fine. (This can be submitted once the winners are selected.)
Also, within 60 days after winners are announced, the twenty winners will be individually interviewed to be featured in HealthLeaders podcasts to discuss the solutions and the impact on healthcare.
Nomination Submission and Review Process
To make a nomination, click here, or paste the following URL into your internet browser’s address bar: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1468244/16a9/. We recommend that you paste your responses into the nomination fields from a Word document. The nomination period closes end of day on Friday, May 1, 2020.
Nominees will receive notice regarding whether their nomination has been selected.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you’d like more information, please email HealthLeaders Content Manager Erika Randall at email@example.com.