Skip to main content

News

Two nurses died of overdoses inside a Dallas hospital. What went wrong?

By The Dallas Morning News  
   December 03, 2018

The nurse lay in a bathroom stall, a syringe in her hand and track marks on her arm. She died from an overdose of fentanyl, a potent painkiller meant for patients. It was a rare accident two years ago at UT Southwestern Medical Center’s Clements hospital in Dallas. Until it happened again.

Full story

Tagged Under:


Get the latest on healthcare leadership in your inbox.