- Texas won't specify where hospital beds are available as coronavirus cases hit record highs
- The road to recovery requires a collaborative three-part approach
- CDC test to simultaneously detect coronavirus, influenza given FDA emergency use authorization
- California's COVID-19 hospitalizations up 56%; ICU admissions up 49%
- What to watch for in the 2021 PFS and OPPS proposed rules
4 Revenue Cycle Strategies for a Growing Self-pay Population
This article is based on a recent webinar hosted by Waystar about how revenue cycle leaders can leverage technology to...
FCC Boosts Rural Health Care Program Funding by $198M
The total support available to eligible health care providers in 2020 will top $802M.
How to Get FEMA Emergency Funding During the COVID Crisis
Brad Gair says, "In truth, if your reliance is on getting FEMA funding 'fast' in a hospital environment, that is...
Home Invisible Block