- Kaiser Permanente reports $4.5B net income in second quarter
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- President Trump said he's going to sign an executive order requiring health insurers to cover preexisting conditions. That's already the current law under ACA, which Trump has repeatedly tried to repeal.
- Editorial: HHS Secretary Alex Azar's trip to Taiwan is a welcome slap at China
- Study finds racial bias in the government's formula for distributing COVID-19 aid to hospitals
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In Rural Missouri, Latinos Learn to Contain and Cope With the Coronavirus
Hispanics have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19. Nationwide, Hispanic patients are hospitalized for COVID-19 at four times the rate of...
Geisinger Health 'Disappointed' in DOJ's Move to Block PA Hospital Acquisition
The partnership between Geisinger Health and Evangelical Community Hospital was first announced in October 2018.
Home Invisible Block