Fletcher Allen Health (VT) considers privatizing dialysis
Fletcher Allen Health Care is reviewing options that could alter the way it provides renal dialysis to patients with kidney failure — including the option to have an outside company operate the dialysis services the medical center offers at six locations.
The possible privatization of the Fletcher Allen dialysis program worries some staff and patients.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers