Fletcher Allen Health (VT) considers privatizing dialysis
Fletcher Allen Health Care is reviewing options that could alter the way it provides renal dialysis to patients with kidney failure — including the option to have an outside company operate the dialysis services the medical center offers at six locations.
The possible privatization of the Fletcher Allen dialysis program worries some staff and patients.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement