Fletcher Allen Health (VT) considers privatizing dialysis
Fletcher Allen Health Care is reviewing options that could alter the way it provides renal dialysis to patients with kidney failure — including the option to have an outside company operate the dialysis services the medical center offers at six locations.
The possible privatization of the Fletcher Allen dialysis program worries some staff and patients.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians