ProHealth (CT) has appetite to grow
Look within the halls of the 75 doctors offices held by ProHealth Physicians and you’ll see an organization poised to take on the challenges of health care reform.
The state’s largest physician group, which provides care to about 10 percent of Connecticut’s population, has already embraced many of the hallmarks of a rapidly changing industry.
The company, for example, recently invested $14 million dollars in health information technology. Its also secured innovative contracts with major insurance companies that include pay-for-performance and medical home models.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition