ProHealth (CT) has appetite to grow
Look within the halls of the 75 doctors offices held by ProHealth Physicians and you’ll see an organization poised to take on the challenges of health care reform.
The state’s largest physician group, which provides care to about 10 percent of Connecticut’s population, has already embraced many of the hallmarks of a rapidly changing industry.
The company, for example, recently invested $14 million dollars in health information technology. Its also secured innovative contracts with major insurance companies that include pay-for-performance and medical home models.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- In 2015, Target Online Security or Be a Target