ProHealth (CT) has appetite to grow
Look within the halls of the 75 doctors offices held by ProHealth Physicians and you’ll see an organization poised to take on the challenges of health care reform.
The state’s largest physician group, which provides care to about 10 percent of Connecticut’s population, has already embraced many of the hallmarks of a rapidly changing industry.
The company, for example, recently invested $14 million dollars in health information technology. Its also secured innovative contracts with major insurance companies that include pay-for-performance and medical home models.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care