ProHealth (CT) has appetite to grow
Look within the halls of the 75 doctors offices held by ProHealth Physicians and you’ll see an organization poised to take on the challenges of health care reform.
The state’s largest physician group, which provides care to about 10 percent of Connecticut’s population, has already embraced many of the hallmarks of a rapidly changing industry.
The company, for example, recently invested $14 million dollars in health information technology. Its also secured innovative contracts with major insurance companies that include pay-for-performance and medical home models.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses