ProHealth (CT) has appetite to grow
Look within the halls of the 75 doctors offices held by ProHealth Physicians and you’ll see an organization poised to take on the challenges of health care reform.
The state’s largest physician group, which provides care to about 10 percent of Connecticut’s population, has already embraced many of the hallmarks of a rapidly changing industry.
The company, for example, recently invested $14 million dollars in health information technology. Its also secured innovative contracts with major insurance companies that include pay-for-performance and medical home models.
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- Aetna Cuts 4 New Accountable Care Deals
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- Q&A: Nursing Union Leader Talks Ebola Prep