Kettering Medical Center (OH) eyes Level II trauma center
Kettering Medical Center is starting a new Level II Trauma Program, according to an online job posting.
The posting says Kettering Medical Center — part of Kettering Health Network, Dayton’s second largest health system — is searching for a surgeon to serve as medical director for the new program.
Sandy Jones, a physician retention and recruitment manager listed on the job posting, could not immediately be reached for comment. Kettering Medical Center officials declined to comment on the posting.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013