Kettering Medical Center (OH) eyes Level II trauma center
Kettering Medical Center is starting a new Level II Trauma Program, according to an online job posting.
The posting says Kettering Medical Center — part of Kettering Health Network, Dayton’s second largest health system — is searching for a surgeon to serve as medical director for the new program.
Sandy Jones, a physician retention and recruitment manager listed on the job posting, could not immediately be reached for comment. Kettering Medical Center officials declined to comment on the posting.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts