Kettering Medical Center (OH) eyes Level II trauma center
Kettering Medical Center is starting a new Level II Trauma Program, according to an online job posting.
The posting says Kettering Medical Center — part of Kettering Health Network, Dayton’s second largest health system — is searching for a surgeon to serve as medical director for the new program.
Sandy Jones, a physician retention and recruitment manager listed on the job posting, could not immediately be reached for comment. Kettering Medical Center officials declined to comment on the posting.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy