The Impact of Personalized Medicine Today
Right now in progressive health systems medical researchers and physicians are laboring jointly to bring the practical benefits of personalized medicine to the frontlines of healthcare delivery. Personalized medicine is where genetic testing, health IT, and patient-centered care intersect—and where high-value healthcare will live in the foreseeable future.
In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems—Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Partners HealthCare, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center—share insights and the lessons learned that will help you:
- Explore the current and near-term impact of personalized medicine from leading health systems
- Determine whether your healthcare information technology foundation is ready for the opportunity
- See where lab research and clinical practice are overlapping
Multimedia Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download. (Past Reader versions require an active internet connection to access audios and videos.)
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-223-1723.