Executive Compensation: New Metrics and Skill Sets
"Now, what we are really looking for when structuring compensation are measures of efficiency, good patient outcomes, cost management, and operating margin."
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- 95% of healthcare executives want incentives based more on clinical performance.
- 38% of healthcare leaders are ready to overhaul their executive compensation strategies.
- Operating margin is—and will remain—the No. 1 incentive for executive compensation.
- The No. 1 requirement for CEOs is physician alignment skills (62%).
- The majority of healthcare leaders (60%) rate cost containment No. 1 among non-CEO executive skills—now and in the future.
The report is available in three versions:
FREE - The free Intelligence Report includes survey results drawn from the 5,000-member HealthLeaders Media Council, plus independent expert analysis.
PREMIUM - provides everything in the free report, plus: segmentation data; key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; and discussion questions.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
Media Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download.