Intelligence Report: Population Health Management - Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
About this Report:
This Intelligence Report offers proprietary survey results on critical topics in healthcare, powered by the HealthLeaders Media 6,500+ member Council. The report is available in premium, buying power, and complimentary versions. Decide which is right for you:
COMPLIMENTARY - is designed for those seeking quick access to expert insights on industry trends. The summary version is a synopsis of the report results. The full version, provided courtesy of McKesson, contains a detailed overview of the report results. A brief registration is required.
PREMIUM - is designed for healthcare decision makers, and provides key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; segmentation data, and a meeting guide.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
More information about this report
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- Nearly all (90%) of healthcare leaders say their organization will pursue a population health strategy.
- Two-thirds of health systems (66%) intend to improve population health by becoming adept at data analytics.
- One-third (32%) expect to focus their early or pilot population health efforts on a population defined by a chronic condition.
- Integrating clinical care data across the care continuum (66%) and adding data analytics capability (53%) top the list of population health management investments for the next three years.
- Nearly two-thirds (63%) of healthcare leaders are pursuing partnerships with other providers to share risk while improving population health.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically