Check out the speakers and information sessions that HealthLeaders is looking forward to at the 2019 HFMA ANI conference in Orlando.
HealthLeaders will be attending the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA ANI) Annual Conference in Orlando from June 23 - 26, which will feature informative sessions on implementing AI into revenue cycle management (RCM), advice from CFOs about improving patient care, and discussions around best practices relating to the shift towards value-based care.
Last year's conference was primarily focused on RCM but also highlighted the need for effective cost containment strategies for healthcare organizations.
While there, HealthLeaders will be meeting with numerous healthcare executives, industry experts, and market analysts to get their take on the biggest takeaways from the conference.
Below is an outline of what's on the agenda for topics and what speakers will be delivering keynote addresses at HFMA ANI 2019.
Monday, June 24:
- Healthcare Remixed: Industry Update
- Uncovering the Universal Truths of Value-Based Care Models
- Bending the Cost Curve Start-Up Innovators
- Simplifying the Patient Financial Experience In a Complex Environment
Tuesday, June 25:
- The Winds of Change Are Blowing: Dare You 2 Move
- Using AI to Improve Revenue Cycle Innovation
- Revenue with Integrity, Solutions from Highly Reliable Organizations
- A CFO's Perspective from the Front Lines of Patient Care
- Current Events In Health Policy
Wednesday, June 26:
- Assessing Physician Affiliation Opportunities
- Improving Financial Performance Through Innovative Process Improvement Solutions
- Health Care Without Walls A Roadmap for Reinventing U.S. Health Care
Zubin Damania, M.D., founder of Turntable Health and the director of healthcare development for Downtown Project Las Vegas.
Marcus Whitney, founder and CEO of Health:Further.
Susan Dentzer, visiting fellow at the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy.
If you or someone you know will be attending the HFMA ANI conference and have suggestions or tips while we're there, please let us know.
Jack O'Brien is the finance editor at HealthLeaders, a Simplify Compliance brand.