- HHS Secretary Alex Azar submits letter of resignation, cites U.S. Capitol riot as reason
- Hospitals Form Key Alliances During Pandemic
- 'It's starting again': Why Filipino nurses dread the second wave
- Fresno healthcare CEO working to speed up vaccine rollout after being hospitalized with COVID-19
- Miami Heat dones $1M in support of minority healthcare infrastructure
The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery
Twenty percent of patients recovering from COVID-19 will require facility-based rehab, according to a study in the Journal of Rehabilitation...
The Power of Metrics in Nurse Leadership
Freeing yourself from traditional methods, measurements, paradigms, and ideas may help in achieving nursing recruitment and retention goals.
ICD-10-CM Coding for Ectopic Pregnancies
An ectopic pregnancy is reported using an ICD-10-CM code from category O00.- (ectopic pregnancy), which is divided into five subcategories.
Home Invisible Block