- Employers and Private Insurers Paid Hospitals 247% of What Medicare Would Have
- Creating the Hospital of the Future
- Most Docs Report Burnout Symptoms
- Employees at Minnesota hospital where doctor was shot had asked for increased safety a year earlier
- Five stats you need to know about price transparency
Improving Hand Hygiene Requires a Multi-Modal Approach
As hospitals reopen services, patients are seeking assurances the facility has made their well-being a priority from the moment they...
Waiting Room Safety: Infection, Furniture, and Power Outlets
Accrediting organizations (AO) don't have a specific standard on waiting room infection control, but there are still issues you can...
'Touching More Lives in New Jersey': Atlantic Health System, CentraState Health Sign Letter of Intent for Co-Ownership
The two New Jersey?based health systems started working together in 2018 and have had a clinical affiliation for oncology and...
Home Invisible Block