- Doctor in viral photo comforting elderly COVID patient: I tried 'to be a little more human'
- Inpatient Rehab Hospitals Play Critical Role in COVID-19 Recovery
- Healthfirst CEO on Returning $500M to Providers, Future of VBC
- AI solves 50-year-old science problem in 'stunning advance' that could dramatically change how we fight diseases, researchers say
- As hospitals fill with COVID-19 patients, medical reinforcements are hard to find
Reinforcing Pressure Injury Prevention
While hospital acquired conditions (HACs) have steadily declined, hospital acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs) are rising in the U.S. Angelia Rose,...
CMS Clarifies Use of New Condition Codes 90 and 91
The National Uniform Billing Committee (NUBC) recently created the condition codes for use on healthcare claims, effective February 1, 2021.
Hospitals Entering 'Grave Period' of COVID-19 Pandemic
Hospitals experienced the eighth consecutive month of shrinking volumes, according to Kaufman Hall.
Home Invisible Block