- Texas hospitals are running out of drugs, beds, ventilators and even staff
- The road to recovery requires a collaborative three-part approach
- Florida nurse warns 'nursing shortage' about to hit state as COVID-19 puts strain on hospital systems
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in hospital for treatment of possible infection
- Former White House physician Ronny Jackson wins Texas runoff
4 Revenue Cycle Strategies for a Growing Self-pay Population
This article is based on a recent webinar hosted by Waystar about how revenue cycle leaders can leverage technology to...
American Medical Technologies Reports Breach Affecting Nearly 50K Individuals
An extensive investigation concluded on May 14, as AMT determined that the personal information may have been available to the...
Price Transparency: Why Disclosing Negotiated Rates Is Sticking Point for Hospitals
A Waystar expert breaks down CMS' hospital transparency rule and shares action items for revenue cycle leaders.
Home Invisible Block